Welcome from the Straightforward Mom.....

Are you looking for encouragement? Are you looking for answers? Are you looking for hilarious stories? Are you just trying to make sure you haven't gone crazy? This is the blog to read! There's a little bit of everything for everyone!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Look out blogger world, here I am!

After a few weeks of saying I am going to do this (and people saying they would actually read what I write--I know don't all be shocked at once!), I am doing it. Welcome to the very first Straightforward Mom blog! Those of you who already know me expect me to tell the truth and not hold back how I truly feel. You expect my honest opinions. Well, your worst nightmares are coming true! I just hope that you will keep up with me and find some interesting things on this wonderful blog about womanhood, marriage, parenting, children, teaching, and above all else--a search for peace and joy through our Heavenly Father. You'll never know what you will get with the Straightforward Mom so make sure you keep coming back and sign up for e-mail updates. Thanks to everyone who inspired me to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment